Are you looking for A list team members but maybe you don’t have an A list budget?
Or, are you losing your number one candidates to brands like Google, Amazon and Facebook because they have the cache and your organization is up and coming?
Guess what? You’re not going to win the talent playing their game. But, there is a way to get those candidates! It’s as simple as Moneyball.
On Thursday October 29 at 11am ET Jennifer Farris, Chief People Officer at Terminal.io and Derek Sidebottom, Co-founder & President FarsideHR will join us at the Roundtable and share their talent acquisition Moneyball.
They will show you how a few simple strategies can have you hitting TA homeruns in no time!
As always- No sales pitches. No boring presentations. Just good conversation and in this case a new way to play the game!
Moneyball 9 Inning Strategy
- Adopt Value Investing Strategy: Are you blue chip or value investing?
- Aligned Value Proposition: Why should talent come join your team?
- Org Planning & Talent Density: Need to plan what talent you need and with what particular skills to create the right team for you
- Pricing Discipline: Be committed to the strategy – don’t review candidates you can’t afford
- Process & Execution Discipline: Consistency, data and feedback
- Scouting for Value at Scale: Invest in the team to find this talent
- Manage Churn: Understand that it takes time to build this right. You will make some mistakes
- Becoming your own farm team: Invest in your high potential or new grad strategy
- It’s in the Numbers: Data data! Long term performance correlation & rigid compa-ratio management
JobSync has been recognized as a HR Tech Award winner for Best Innovative or Emerging Tech Solution by Lighthouse Research & Advisory. Joining JobSync is a distinguished group of award winners which includes Paychex and Salary.com.
“We are excited to be recognized by Lighthouse Research for our innovation around removing friction in the application process, driving more quality candidates, reducing the time to hire, and syncing the various systems employers use to source and hire new talent. Even more importantly though, these innovations enable recruiters to get back to recruiting by removing redundant tasks from their day!!” said Alex Murphy, JobSync’s CEO.
“With JobSync, you’re adding new tech and functionality while also reducing time on administration. Nice!” said Ben Eubanks, Chief Research Officer, Lighthouse Research & Advisory
The HR Tech Awards program was begun in 2020 by the team at Lighthouse Research & Advisory as a way to highlight HR Tech providers that are serving clients well across a variety of capabilities, from SMB to enterprise and across the range of talent acquisition, employee experience, learning, and more.
JobSync, an HR Tech Start-up working to create better candidate experiences by fixing the broken apply process many companies face, today announced the hire of David Bernstein as VP of Partnerships and Industry Relations.
“I could not be more excited than I am to have David join our team. In his new role, David will spearhead the development and expansion of partnerships with Job Boards, ATSs, and other key service providers in the talent acquistion space. David brings an incredible set of experiences…