Are you looking for A list team members but maybe you don’t have an A list budget?
Or, are you losing your number one candidates to brands like Google, Amazon and Facebook because they have the cache and your organization is up and coming?
Guess what? You’re not going to win the talent playing their game. But, there is a way to get those candidates! It’s as simple as Moneyball.
On Thursday October 29 at 11am ET Jennifer Farris, Chief People Officer at Terminal.io and Derek Sidebottom, Co-founder & President FarsideHR will join us at the Roundtable and share their talent acquisition Moneyball.
They will show you how a few simple strategies can have you hitting TA homeruns in no time!
As always- No sales pitches. No boring presentations. Just good conversation and in this case a new way to play the game!
Moneyball 9 Inning Strategy
- Adopt Value Investing Strategy: Are you blue chip or value investing?
- Aligned Value Proposition: Why should talent come join your team?
- Org Planning & Talent Density: Need to plan what talent you need and with what particular skills to create the right team for you
- Pricing Discipline: Be committed to the strategy – don’t review candidates you can’t afford
- Process & Execution Discipline: Consistency, data and feedback
- Scouting for Value at Scale: Invest in the team to find this talent
- Manage Churn: Understand that it takes time to build this right. You will make some mistakes
- Becoming your own farm team: Invest in your high potential or new grad strategy
- It’s in the Numbers: Data data! Long term performance correlation & rigid compa-ratio management
JobSync, an HR Tech Start-up working to create better candidate experiences by fixing the broken apply process many companies face, today announced the hire of David Bernstein as VP of Partnerships and Industry Relations.
“I could not be more excited than I am to have David join our team. In his new role, David will spearhead the development and expansion of partnerships with Job Boards, ATSs, and other key service providers in the talent acquistion space. David brings an incredible set of experiences…
JobSync was selected by Nucleus Research as one of its “Hot Companies to Watch in 2021.” As one of only 10 companies selected, JobSync was highlighted for its ability to deliver complete native applications from the job site directly into the ATS saving recruiter time allowing “organizations to increase their applicant rate, reduce cost-per-click ad spend, and improve their talent pool’s overall quality.” Nucleus anticipates JobSync to maintain momentum highlighting JobSync’s “ease of deployment, cost-efficiency, and minimal intrusion to an organization’s existing infrastructure making it an easy choice for businesses looking to improve top of the funnel candidate experience.”